L2Supreme
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Server privado H5

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

lags and disconections

2 participantes
AutorMensaje
malakas29

lags and disconections  Empty
MensajeTema: lags and disconections    lags and disconections  EmptyJue Feb 09, 2012 8:18 pm

If You please do something about those lags and disconections,i lost 9-10 olympiad maches either of lag either of beeing Disconnected even before i enter in oly seriusly :S
[ADM]SilverFox
Admin

MensajeTema: Re: lags and disconections    lags and disconections  EmptyJue Feb 09, 2012 9:11 pm

That has to do with your PC or if you use bot for example l2net if you send a mistaken parcel to you himself to you the server's desconnetta or tanbien the video squeda but but probable the hoso comes from bot because I not use that program with my GM and no me desconetta never and and testeado the magician and does not take me out of the play that's why I tell you that problem does not belong to the server
http://l2supreme.ativiforum.com
malakas29

MensajeTema: Re: lags and disconections    lags and disconections  EmptyVie Feb 10, 2012 11:09 am

[ADM]SilverFox escribió:
That has to do with your PC or if you use bot for example l2net if you send a mistaken parcel to you himself to you the server's desconnetta or tanbien the video squeda but but probable the hoso comes from bot because I not use that program with my GM and no me desconetta never and and testeado the magician and does not take me out of the play that's why I tell you that problem does not belong to the server
Yes i have l2 net on my pc but i havent used it on L2 Supreme Because Farming is easy manualy too Smile and im not the only one who have a problem my pc is brand new Wink and my connection is 46 mbps download and 46 mpbs upload speed i dont think that im the problem pls check it Smile
[ADM]SilverFox
Admin

MensajeTema: Re: lags and disconections    lags and disconections  EmptyVie Feb 10, 2012 11:21 am

Ook voi to see than puede being because that does not pass them on to wholes
malakas29

MensajeTema: Re: lags and disconections    lags and disconections  EmptyVie Feb 10, 2012 12:32 pm

[ADM]SilverFox escribió:
Ook voi to see than puede being because that does not pass them on to wholes
I love your english xD ( Coolgirl here Razz) I think u need a new machine the server is full u know and i dont know mabe u need to maximize the cap Razz
[ADM]SilverFox
Admin

MensajeTema: Re: lags and disconections    lags and disconections  EmptyVie Feb 10, 2012 12:54 pm

This machinates avuanta 500 pg but or I piss

And if my groin is a little bad

We right now are hiring other machinate
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: lags and disconections    lags and disconections  Empty

lags and disconections
Página 1 de 1.